Christmas came early for me last fall when my grandpa won an iPod in a raffle and gave it to me. The main thing that I was excited about was Podcasts (I'm still a CD person). A podcast I started listening to is the "CD Baby DIY (Do-it-yourself) Musician Podcast." It covers things important to aspiring and independent artists. I recently listened to an episode about performances at nontraditional venues. Another episode was about using video to promote music. I've only listened to about four episodes, but I'm looking forward to listening to the other episodes too.

1 Comment:

  1. Audrey said...
    I just created my first blog
    Rap & Spirituality

    MamaHipHop is my URL

    I am a grandmother organizing a ntionwide tour to engage young people and baby boomers to begin a dialogue about c0-creating a very different America.

    I seek to advocate for our youth and to help others in my age group to stop being judgmental and open our hearts to the hip hop culture and be willing to "listen" encourage and inspire our youth to be the leaders they are destined to be.

    I want to reach out to young performers who would like to audition to be opening acts at our concerts...I applaud the person who did this blog...and would like to be in touch..

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home