Choosing a Hip Hop Name

In the past few months, I've gone through 50 random name ideas, seriously considered around seven and actually went by three. It was a "process" but now I believe that I have a name I'll stick with. I had a name that sounded too similar to another rapper's name, so I knew I was going to change it, and when I wanted to communicate through myspace and create a soundclick (to try it), picking a name was something that I absolutely had to do, unless I wanted to be stuck staring at the "Create a Username: " page.

Survei is the one that it came down to. It's a bit out-of-the-ordinary, which is what I was going for, it feels deep, and it has a meaning. What it means is that I am constantly looking ahead and asking questions, figuring things out and learning new things from people. Also on really good days, it means I served it up, (but don't tell that to anyone or I might find myself between a tough rap battle and hard place.) I take advice and learn from other people.

Keep it movin

Survei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home