The Future of this Blog

As an artist and a student, keeping my priorities straight is important. So any free time in which I'm not doing rapping, which won't be much time, will be the time that I update the blog. Obviously I love blogging but it wouldn't make sense to spend more time blogging than making music, right?

The future of this blog. Someone made a very good point that I should upload some of my music on the site or at least link to a site that does have some of my music. I haven't been in a recording studio yet but I hope to sometime in March and then I will have some music to put online. But that might come after the initial wave of attention. Maybe someone will record a video from the Hip Hop Hunger event?

Another thing I might do is a blog post series on how to have a successful event and what goes into that. Hip Hop Hunger is the first event I've ever planned and I learned a lot that I think I could share with people. When I was planning the event I looked for things online and I didn't come across much on event planning, so I talked with people and that was very helpful. A last thing might be to publish some some short stories if I have time, but don't hold your breath, that's at the bottom of my "to-do" list.

Thanks for reading!

1 Comment:

  1. Jibril Yassin said...
    Hi. 'tis me again =)
    Just a question, but have you ever thought about making the instrumentals/beats yourself or recording them on the computer? Even if the songs aren't as pristine as you may desire, it's still a song in rough form and people will be happy.

    And if you're gonna get a program, let me tell you: FL Studio > all, especially when considering hip hop stuff. Check out my blog, i just posted a small demo I've been working on with a friend, just to give you an idea of what you can do with it.

    And if this doesn't work or convince you...well you've got a long comment. Who doesn't want one of those!

    :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home