Hey Everyone,

I am introducing a blog post series about planning events and concerts.

When I was planning the Hip Hop Hunger event, I looked online for something about planning events and I couldn't find anything. But, I talked with friends and people I knew who had more experience, and I learned a lot.

While I am no expert, I think I can share some helpful information that is worth considering. Keep in mind that you should probably take the advice of someone wiser than me, but hopefully this will get you started.

To get you started here is step 1, when I make a new post in this series, I will bump this post up and write a phrase that summarizes the new post:

Other posts in this series:
Introduction to Series
Step 1 - Brainstorm and Timeline
Step 2 - Communication
Tips - Resources for Promotion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home