Second Song!

I recently bought a new instrumental, this would be my second from d.C. from SoulplusMind. I'm thankful for it because I want to perform a rap to it soon at the Hip Hop Hunger event at my school (http://hiphophunger.blogspot.com/). I'm looking forward to it. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to do something at the event, but I figured since I've been working hard on putting it together I might as well have some fun at it and bust at least one rap!

So now I have two song/instrumental combinations and my goal is to have at least four within three months so that I can then perform a set. In six months I want to have 8 song/instrumental combinations and then I'll be praying and thinking about if I should make an 8-song EP or wait and build my name up a little and do a full album. This would be my first release but until then I'm just taking it one step at a time as God leads.

I haven't laid down any serious recorded tracks but I want to perform anyway man! That way I'll have some practice and have the songs down before going into a studio where time is often money that I don't have :)

by the way, you can check out d.C. from SoulPlusMind at http://www.soulplusmind.com/. He's definitely got beats with unique sounds and he's cool to work with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home