I know, it sounds like some sort of nerdy liscense-plate frame but it's true. The funny part is that it isn't even really a blog! What I did was I hacked the blogger format to create a webpage for my Hip Hop event known as Hip Hop Hunger. I put a lot into the design of that site but not a lot of writing, and this blog, however, is the opposite: a lot of writing and not a lot of design, yet. But it's the writing that really counts.

As an artist and blogger, I am thankful for this publicity, but it's too bad I don't have any music samples of my rapping for y'all to listen to! Well, I'll give what I can, and that is my excitement. I'm excited about my future as a rapper and I am definitely a beginner but I'm learning and taking it a step at a time. Each time I reach a milestone I'm going to "document" it here for me to look back on, and if that peaks anyone's interest well I hope somehow God could use these words on a screen two feet in front of you to affect us positively.

3 Comments:

  1. Joyce said...
    Congratulations on Both of your Blogs and good luck with the fund raising.
    jyotsana said...
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
    Rainbow Tears said...
    well I guess that is a good idea. But where exactly are you going to start this career of yours at?
    Comment on my blogs too.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home